New learner of Python..Need suggestions

andrio xavier

Jun 6, 2016, 5:43:05 AM6/6/16
to Python GCU Forum
I am new learner of Python. I wanted to learn Python from basics. So where can I start from? Any books or websites to refer ? Kindly guide me.

Thanks,
Andrio

Juliana Rocha

Jun 16, 2016, 10:10:33 AM6/16/16
to Python GCU Forum

Kotipalli Harathi

Jun 16, 2016, 10:11:33 AM6/16/16
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
yes thank u.please send me the code of checkers pygame

Bridget I

Jul 26, 2016, 6:14:50 AM7/26/16
to Python GCU Forum

come4moh...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2016, 9:17:42 AM7/30/16
to Python GCU Forum
hi Anrdrio
 this site introduce you a lot of good site and you can select one that is appropriate for you

Kotipalli Harathi

Jul 30, 2016, 9:19:03 AM7/30/16
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
hello

Chris Tedin

Sep 18, 2016, 2:22:01 PM9/18/16
to Python GCU Forum
I loved Charles Severance's course here:

Yash Chaudhary

Jun 5, 2017, 1:14:07 PM6/5/17
to Python GCU Forum
Book -> Learn Python The Hard Way

Vaughn Shideler

Jun 21, 2017, 12:25:45 PM6/21/17
to Python GCU Forum, andrio...@gmail.com
I'm also a beginner and have been learning from this book: https://www.nostarch.com/pythoncrashcourse/

Marceline Mapunda

Nov 1, 2017, 3:55:41 PM11/1/17
to Python GCU Forum

Joe Bloggs

Nov 5, 2017, 7:35:13 PM11/5/17
to Python GCU Forum

Subbalakshmi Chenna

Nov 6, 2017, 5:17:06 AM11/6/17
to Python GCU Forum
+1
Hello,

I am new learner of Python. I wanted to learn Python from basics. So where can I start from? Any books or websites to refer ? Kindly guide me.

Thanks,
Subbalakshmi Chenna.