help me starting pyton please

Saw Yoon Sandy

Jan 23, 2018, 7:59:33 AM1/23/18
to Python GCU Forum
Hi all,
       Please help me , i'm very new to programming world and I can't find python script mode in my computer . There's only shell mode and I'm kinda stuck you know. please

程珑

Jan 26, 2018, 10:18:08 AM1/26/18
to Python GCU Forum
   you can setup any ide for python like pycharm. i'm also begin programming world . we can have a  good joy together to learn.

Aman Ahuja

Jan 27, 2018, 5:33:50 AM1/27/18
to Python GCU Forum
Hi Sandy,

If i understand correctly, you are looking to run python scripts, if that's the case, then all you have to do is write your code in a .py file and run via the command line. You can also use IDE's for python which will help you on that. And i would also suggest to look at some python videos on youtube like this playlist "https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlRFEj9H3Oj7Bp8-DfGpfAfDBiblRfl5p". This is a good source for beginners and will teach you step by step on working with python.

Pool Seminario Leon

Mar 27, 2018, 5:04:02 PM3/27/18
to Python GCU Forum
hola puedes decir que comando exactamente , no te preocupes todos comenzamos igual , hay muchos cursos basicos sobre python en Internet te dejare algunos links
no te preocupes todo esta en tu lengua madre :)

 el curso es muy claro y divertido espero puedas darle un vistazo .

Vikas Srivastava

Jun 2, 2018, 2:32:18 PM6/2/18
to Python GCU Forum

U CAN USE IDE LIKE PYCHARM AND ATOM.

I  personally advice you to use pycharm.

Pool Seminario Leon

Jun 2, 2018, 3:03:17 PM6/2/18
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
Spyder3  is perfect

U CAN USE IDE LIKE PYCHARM AND ATOM.

I  personally advice you to use pycharm.

Surbhi Gupta

Jun 4, 2018, 3:06:41 AM6/4/18
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
Howw

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018, 00:02 Vikas Srivastava <007v...@gmail.com> wrote:

U CAN USE IDE LIKE PYCHARM AND ATOM.

I  personally advice you to use pycharm.

Vikas Srivastava

Jun 4, 2018, 1:30:44 PM6/4/18
to Python GCU Forum
IF U HAVE ANY QUERIES PLEASE ASK HERE