flask

Bhawana Sharma

Aug 8, 2016, 1:24:26 AM8/8/16
to Python GCU Forum
i wants to develop a website with flask frame plz tell me how can i develop it i tried it but it did not work in this file code is running but on the browser the hello word does not appears.
server.py

Supun Sudaraka

Aug 8, 2016, 1:48:18 AM8/8/16
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried running it from the Console first? If so, doesn't it give any message?

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 10:54 AM, Bhawana Sharma <bhawanas...@gmail.com> wrote:
i wants to develop a website with flask frame plz tell me how can i develop it i tried it but it did not work in this file code is running but on the browser the hello word does not appears.

Cyber Naskar

Sep 4, 2016, 10:46:54 AM9/4/16
to Python GCU Forum

Might be a very late reply to your problem, but it works just fine. If you dont use google chrome just type http://127.0.0.1:5000/ on the URL bar of your browser.