Syntax error during Google Python Class

Ethan Albers

Feb 23, 2015, 9:11:36 PM2/23/15
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
I started this Google python class and i have just started it and am having trouble running the hello.py program and im not sure why. it is giving me an invalid syntax error when I try to run it. I will include a picture.
Capture.PNG

Tasya Aditya Rukmana

Feb 23, 2015, 9:27:13 PM2/23/15
to python-g...@googlegroups.com

When trying to run a python program make sure that you're not running the interpreter (no '>>' at the start to each line). You can run it directly from command prompt by typing "python hello.py" (without the quotation mark). Or if you're in the interpreter already you can quit and do the same command. Goog luck! :)