Google Python Class or DataCamp's Learn Python For Data Science

Naz Mohammed

Jun 12, 2017, 9:39:16 AM6/12/17
to Python GCU Forum
Hi everyone,

I am a second year student at university and I'll be picking Big Data for an optional module for final year. I learn better through online material than university materiel and so, I need to decide what the best place to learn Python online in.

There's Google's Google Python Class or DataCamp's Learn Python For Data Science. I am not new to programming and I understand object oriented programming concepts, so I don't want to waste time learning about variables etc.

Can someone advise me where the best place to learn Python is? I want to be prepared for when I go back to university in September, though I start Big Data in Second Semester January. It may sound early, but I think it will take months to complete online course part time.

Ricardo Câmara

Jun 13, 2017, 8:36:44 AM6/13/17
to Python GCU Forum

abhishek tiwari

Jun 13, 2017, 11:11:53 AM6/13/17
to Python GCU Forum
If you have smartphone:
Download Python Xplorer: A Python Documentation App
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fuzzyvoid.pythonxplorer