how can i know more about python

Rajnish Singh

Mar 20, 2016, 3:06:21 PM3/20/16
to Python GCU Forum
how can i know more about python, i want to know more about python and i want to join Google and develop Google better then other

Andrzej Kręcicki

Mar 30, 2016, 4:01:51 PM3/30/16
to Python GCU Forum
Check out official python tutorial https://docs.python.org/2.7/ read everything carefully and practice it at home. After that write a project or read about frameworks.

Rajnish Singh

Mar 30, 2016, 6:05:06 PM3/30/16
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.

I have done Bachelor of arts and technical writing. my dream is , i
want work in google and build google better.

Can i get job in google ?

what programme or subject i have to read which i can get the job in google

Kindly help me for that

Regards
Rajnish kumar singh

Luiz Henrique

Mar 30, 2016, 8:30:47 PM3/30/16
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
Rajnish, I really like your wish to work on Google, but you need to have more than just a programming language skills to get there.

Python would be a great start point, but for sure it's not the only one.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Python GCU Forum" group.

Luiz Henrique
Twiter: @luizhds