dependencies pil,kivy, etc.

David Liebman

Sep 20, 2015, 9:20:16 AM9/20/15
to Py4A
hi,

I'm using buildozer. I had a simple project that I was building and it worked correctly with dependencies 'kivy==master,pil'. Now I've added some dependencies and it builds but the app crashes. I don't know what the problem is, but I know some people have better luck by changing the order of the dependencies in the buildozer.spec file. Here's my question. Does 'pil' go somewhere special in the dependencies list? Does 'pil' go before 'kivy' or after? Is there some rule to follow? Are there rules for other modules, maybe like sqlite3?

Thanks.

David Liebman

Sep 20, 2015, 10:09:36 AM9/20/15
to Py4A
Also, I am working on Ubuntu 15.04. My app runs on the desktop without any problem.