doit 0.31 pre-release

Eduardo Schettino

Feb 20, 2018, 5:23:02 AM2/20/18
to python-doit
Hey,

I will release doit 0.31 next weekend. Please help test new features and bugfixes.
Check the CHANGES file for details.

If you just build your tasks from `dodo.py` files you should be fine.
But note that I did some internal changes on ConsoleReporter and Task classes, so if you rely on doit internal you should check things still work.

I also completely re-wrote the `clean` command that had problems with ordering and with `--clean-dep` options.

Thanks for those who submitted bug reports and PR.

Also a lot of the work done was possible thanks to private donations and bountysource[1] support. Keep them coming :)

cheers,
  Eduardo