Next release?

Mike Pagel

Dec 7, 2017, 2:25:06 AM12/7/17
to python-doit
I am looking forward to be able to "officially" use a few of the additions of the current version on Github. Do you have plans when you will release the next version?

Thanks!

Eduardo Schettino

Dec 11, 2017, 1:15:13 PM12/11/17
to python-doit
Yes, its been a long time... not as many new features as I wish but
anyway I will do a release before the end of year.
I want to at least make some changes in the website.

cheers

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 4:25 AM, 'Mike Pagel' via python-doit <pytho...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I am looking forward to be able to "officially" use a few of the additions of the current version on Github. Do you have plans when you will release the next version?

Thanks!

Mike Pagel

Eduardo Schettino

Feb 11, 2018, 9:37:34 AM2/11/18
to python-doit

Sorry. Recently I got a new job, moved to China... :D
So hard to find "free" time to dedicate to open-source.
Luckily next week is holiday (and cold) here and so I will have some time.

By the way, I just now officially published OpenCollective
trying to get some funds to help me support my time spent on doit.

https://opencollective.com/doit

cheers,