Commit rights, anyone?

Jonathan Hartley

Feb 20, 2013, 2:54:49 PM2/20/13
to python-...@googlegroups.com
Hey.

I've let a bunch of Colorama bug reports languish for a long time now. Having become a Dad last year, I simply don't have the free time I used to have to maintain personal projects like this.

If Colorama has a niggling bug you'd like to see fixed, or missing features you'd like to see added, then be aware I'm happy to incorporate submitted patches and push out new releases. If anyone thinks they might submit more than one patch, then I'd also be happy to grant commit rights, once someone has submitted their first working patch that isn't totally insane.

Let me know if you're interested or would just like to chat about any of that.

Best regards all,

    Jonathan aka tartley