L03 oh well i did it but what a mess :D

Alexander Dimitrov

Aug 29, 2015, 6:57:56 AM8/29/15
to Python Challenge
Just wanted to share the way i did challenge 03

NOTE: If you haven't done it yet DONT open the link please, try to solve it on your own

My solution:

I didnt even think of using regex, which was really bad, because then i had to go manually trough the whole list.
Still i have a feeling that even if that is the long hard way (and not as good obviously) i had kind of good idea for
finding the small among the big letters? Could someone good with python to check this and tell me how bad it is
actually and did i actually manage to do something good at all? :D:D I started learning the lang this morning, so
my background ain't that big :D
Thanks.

ps. i am not sure if im not allowed to post solutions here :S if so i will delete this topic.