[L2] what should I do with this rare characters?

xzchto808

May 15, 2016, 10:36:36 AM5/15/16
to Python Challenge
I got the data from the web-page and sorted all the symbols, rare first. So I have such a sequence:
13BEGMPRUYjqx - the most rare characters,
ACFITz - characters that occur 2 times,
and more:
k0,v:=w-dufgm"byp/ancis<>hlrot e^*&
and so on.
Please help. I have no idea what should I paste in url.

Message has been deleted

xzchto808

May 16, 2016, 9:11:00 AM5/16/16
to Python Challenge
Got it! I didn't need to DSU. There seaching should be done.

Jazmin Ruiz

Jun 22, 2016, 2:50:58 PM6/22/16
to Python Challenge
I think you're looking at this the wrong way. Hopefully it isn't too much of a spoiler but you're supposed to be looking for letters in all that nonsense :)
Message has been deleted

Viz Dercat

Mar 22, 2017, 10:40:23 PM3/22/17
to Python Challenge
i have a totally different set
a,e,i,l,q,t,u,y each aperring only once.
also i did not know how to do it in python i did using a spreadsheet and google drive.
how do you do it in python and how can you tell the order with like 3989890750823498 different componions of those letters?

Lewis Baker

Mar 29, 2017, 3:17:52 AM3/29/17
to Python Challenge

lohith n

Jul 7, 2017, 4:45:39 AM7/7/17
to Python Challenge
i wrote the code for finding the aeilqtuy, from page source, what am i suppose to do for going to the next-level, tried placing the letters in the url but i'm not understanding what exactly i'm suppose to do for going next level, i am not looking for the final answer, i just want to know what i am suppose to know to go to next level.