Welcome to Python Challenge Forums - POSTING GUIDELINES

Nadav Samet

Feb 16, 2014, 11:15:02 PM2/16/14
to python-c...@googlegroups.com

It has been 9 years since I created Python Challenge and it is still going strong!

Over the last few years the original phpBB-based forum we ran suffered from continuous spam attacks. It has gotten to a point that there was 100 times more spam than useful content. Since moderating phpBB turned out to be very time consuming, I have decided to start fresh and move the forum to here (Google Groups) and rely on Google's wonderful spam filtering.

Please read our few house rules:

  • try to search for an existing thread about this level.

  • Do not give out spoilers.

  • If you are posting a new thread please include the level number in the subject line. For example: "[L17]: What X means?"

rodimu...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2014, 11:46:12 AM6/14/14
to python-c...@googlegroups.com

在 2014年2月17日星期一UTC+8下午12时15分02秒,Nadav Samet写道:
Though every one played the puzzle, how many among them have donated besides me?

rodimu...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2014, 6:58:22 AM6/19/14
to python-c...@googlegroups.com

在 2014年6月14日星期六UTC+8下午11时46分12秒,rodimu...@gmail.com写道:
Message has been deleted

Moshe H

Jan 15, 2015, 9:18:51 AM1/15/15
to python-c...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry, I just posted a 'spoiler' without thinking and the second after I did I thought 'oh no' and tried to delete it but I can't figure out how. So, I apologize, and maybe you can take it off?

Sincerely,
Moshe

KB

Jan 29, 2015, 6:02:41 PM1/29/15
to python-c...@googlegroups.com
The old forum had a lot of useful information.  Is there any means by which we could access that information, even if it isn't in a dynamic fashion (i.e., no ability to reply to a posting).

Also, I seem to recall that the last puzzle was 31 -- when were the newest puzzles added?

Thanks!

BTW - I was glad to see the puzzle was still up and running.

Jason Spinale

Feb 13, 2015, 1:10:02 PM2/13/15
to python-c...@googlegroups.com
I have to admit that this is tough. But the most quickest guides to learn.

Message has been deleted

tundeade...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2016, 7:16:08 PM9/13/16
to Python Challenge

tundeade...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2016, 7:17:06 PM9/13/16
to Python Challenge
Please i need help to solve this challenge def greater_less_equal_5(answer):
    if ________:
        return 1
    elif ________:
        return -1
    else:
        return 0

print greater_less_equal_5(4)
print greater_less_equal_5(5)
print greater_less_equal_5(6)

Dennis

Sep 19, 2016, 2:55:52 AM9/19/16
to Python Challenge

Dennis

Sep 19, 2016, 2:56:59 AM9/19/16
to Python Challenge
hi

i want to start the python challenge  but dont know where to start off from, it says i should change the url, how do i go about this?

Krishan Kumar

Oct 13, 2017, 11:58:58 PM10/13/17
to Python Challenge
Decpded the challenge 1 but what after it?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

codingcam...@gmail.com