SciPy: Interpolation/Smoothing without edge bleeding?

Sivanagamahesh Gorijala

Dec 29, 2017, 1:09:41 AM12/29/17
to Python Challenge
 Hi,
I have a raster that is being put away in a numpy exhibit that holds a flying photograph of a territory that might be any shape. There is a decent measure of commotion in the information inside the zone that should be smoothed out. The edge of the picture (where no information is) is set apart by 0s that stretch out to the edge of the raster.

I have had a go at utilizing the Gaussian channel in scipy.ndimage.filters, however that decreases the estimations of the pixels at the edge of the informational collection. I can't discover a banner to set any data esteem. Is there a superior method to do this in Python?

thanks
sivanagamahesh

Nadav Samet

Dec 29, 2017, 1:28:48 AM12/29/17
to Sivanagamahesh Gorijala, Python Challenge
Hi Sivanagamahesh,

-Nadav