[L4] Completely Stuck

Jazmin Vargas

Jul 20, 2015, 9:11:12 PM7/20/15
to python-c...@googlegroups.com
I got the first 3 okay, but now I'm completely stuck. I have no clue how the urllib works in regards to this problem, though I'm not asking for the answer. Anyone have any hints?

Thanks

Albert Sun

Jul 29, 2015, 10:24:49 PM7/29/15
to Python Challenge, knitted...@gmail.com
I'm stuck on this as well.  I got as far as learning to use the PIP (default part of python 3.4 and above now) to install the "requests" package - it seems easier to use than urllib.  I can "get" a copy of the webpage, but that doesn't seem to help.  I'm thinking it has something to do with "put"ing something to the URL, but have not figured out exactly what.

dummy doo

Jul 30, 2015, 6:18:00 AM7/30/15
to Python Challenge, knitted...@gmail.com, alber...@gmail.com
yes, the requests module makes life much more easier.

you should understand what the chain is and then follow it a little bit manually.