[L9] Stuck

Zane Hintzman

Jun 8, 2015, 9:04:39 PM6/8/15
to python-c...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure what the second hint (in a related HTML file) means. I've tried a lot of simple words in the html file name. Can someone give me a hint?

Also, I accidentally put the wrong level number in an earlier post, so ignore that other one.

Samuel Mendez

Jun 10, 2015, 11:07:28 AM6/10/15
to python-c...@googlegroups.com
Did you find what first+second meant?

Zane Hintzman

Jun 13, 2015, 5:15:26 PM6/13/15
to python-c...@googlegroups.com
No, I didn't figure out what that meant.

dummy doo

Jul 26, 2015, 4:38:15 PM7/26/15
to Python Challenge, zane.h...@gmail.com
think about the ways to display numbers.

Marcelo Duarte

Jan 14, 2016, 3:05:44 PM1/14/16
to Python Challenge
I'm stuck as well. Don't even know how to start. Don't know what to do with the black squares in the picture. Don't know what first+second means. Really stuck.

Matthew Gladback

Jan 24, 2016, 9:44:49 AM1/24/16
to Python Challenge
I think this was the first problem which required an image library to complete.  I recommend Pillow, particularly for this one.  It's easy to install.  Open your interpreter and type "pip install Pillow" and you're set.  You can find the online documentation here: Pillow v2.6.0. Now that you have a programmatic way to draw images, take another look at that picture.
Message has been deleted

Vitalii Kha

Jan 30, 2016, 4:10:35 PM1/30/16
to Python Challenge
Care with the other image libraries. I've been confused, because PyX is using differen coordination system (in left low corner). So better use PiL
btw have no idea what second hint means. Seems to mean nothing for soluthion.

S0S

Feb 26, 2016, 4:56:06 PM2/26/16
to Python Challenge
What a strange level... Because I had never thought of this solution here a few hints:

- the picture shown in the level is not relevant for the solution
- take first + second (very) literally

Spoiler:
The koordinates of the dots you have to connect are found in the combined list by taking the first number as x, the second as y, the third as x and so on...