[L0] No idea how to start.

Ayush Mehta

Nov 10, 2014, 12:32:39 AM11/10/14
to python-c...@googlegroups.com
Can someone give me a clue how to think about the problem?

dolf_...@hotmail.com

Nov 14, 2014, 9:17:25 AM11/14/14
to python-c...@googlegroups.com
Replace the 0 in the html with the correct answer. leave the rest of the html intact.

Olga Janus

Nov 19, 2014, 4:07:09 PM11/19/14
to python-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

actually I have related question:

1)is there a way to sign in so that I don't need to go through all the exercises from scratch each time (even if it only means putting in the answers) ?:) it may seem silly but I have been staring at the page for long time and I don't see the way to do it.

2) I have went to the L1 and I get the answer but I cannot figure out the way to put in to the url: I have been inserting it in different places but every time I get the message that the url does not exist:).

Thanks in advance!
Olga

Nadav Samet

Nov 19, 2014, 4:12:53 PM11/19/14
to Olga Janus, python-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Olga,

1. The site doesn't have this future, unfortunately. I'd suggest managing it in a file or document on your computer.

2. For L1, if the answer is xyz then the URL for L2 should be http://www.pythonchallenge.com/pc/def/xyz.html

-Nadav

Olga Janus

Nov 19, 2014, 4:20:17 PM11/19/14
to python-c...@googlegroups.com, olka....@gmail.com
Hi Nadav,

wow - thanks for a speedy reply ! I figured out in the meantime what string to convert and was about to follow up but you were quicker :)- I had to think 3 times I guess :)

It's a pity that you cannot sign in, but on the other hand it will not take so much time after all to put the answers :)

Have a great day!

Olga

Deepti Chawla

Nov 23, 2014, 9:51:31 AM11/23/14
to python-c...@googlegroups.com
Correct answer doesnt work ...any clues ?
replaced 0.html by 274877906944.html

Thanks in advance

Nadav Samet

Nov 23, 2014, 11:35:12 AM11/23/14
to Deepti Chawla, python-c...@googlegroups.com
Deepti - that should be the last part of the URL - leave the rest of the url intact, and you'll get to L1.

-Nadav

Zoe Ronen

Jan 14, 2015, 2:20:14 AM1/14/15
to python-c...@googlegroups.com, deepti.t...@gmail.com
Olga, you can just favorite (or bookmark) the last page that you got to, and come back to it later.

Ashish Bihani

Mar 23, 2015, 6:23:15 AM3/23/15
to python-c...@googlegroups.com, olka....@gmail.com
Hey,
What if the output is x()y z' ?

Stanislav Pavlov

Aug 19, 2015, 9:48:07 AM8/19/15
to Python Challenge
On Sunday, November 23, 2014 at 6:51:31 PM UTC+4, Deepti Chawla wrote:
> Correct answer doesnt work ...any clues ?
> replaced 0.html by 274877906944.html

How you get this number?

jca...@nolo.com

Apr 4, 2016, 2:52:20 PM4/4/16