Which machine learning language is the most popular overall?

Vanessa Measom

Jun 19, 2017, 12:09:36 PM6/19/17
to Python Challenge

Our previous survey showed that with the overall popularity of machine learning languages, Python leads the pack, with 57% of data scientists and machine learning developers using it and 33% prioritising it for development. Do you agree with this or are you using a different language? Share your thoughts on our latest survey. It’s aimed at Machine Learning developers, so all the questions are 100% relevant. After completing the survey, you’ll get the chance to see how your responses compare to other ML devs in your country/region. You will also get a free report with key findings regarding the machine learning developer community, in July. Plus there are amazing prizes you can win in a draw! http://vmob.me/DE3Q17MLinsights

Careen joseph

Jan 30, 2018, 6:04:08 AM1/30/18
to Python Challenge

After doing intensive research, I clustered these following languages, but please don’t be afraid to learn the other programming languages because to become a competent programmer and data scientist you must know a dozen of tools to stumble upon one that works the best in a particular situation, hence you can't restrict yourself to a language or two. Again to mention different jobs are best done in different languages.
 R Language:
Python