[L8] Help

sugetha kch

Mar 6, 2015, 4:58:14 PM3/6/15
to python-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Any clues for level 8?
I am stuck. I need to find a username and password from what looks like a compressed/encoded version of the actual username and pass.

braini...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2015, 5:03:22 AM4/16/15
to python-c...@googlegroups.com
It is compressed.  There are Python standard library functions for such things, look through the standard library docs.  You'll also need to know how to make a bytes literal, and how to reinterpret bytes as a UTF-8 string.  These are actually easily done in Python.  Also, the first few bytes of the binary are a signature, try googling it for a further hint as to what to do with it.