[L13] Phonebook doesn't seem to work???

Ahmet Aydın

Nov 27, 2016, 9:44:26 AM11/27/16
to Python Challenge
Hello, I'm stucked at Level 13, because when I click the link of the phonebook, It gives me an XML error could you please look at it?

Hidekazu IWAKI

Jun 20, 2021, 10:23:42 AM6/20/21
to Python Challenge
me neither. This phonebook does not look work fine. Please any one fixes this phone book?

2016年11月27日日曜日 23:44:26 UTC+9 ahmetay...@gmail.com:

Nadav Samet

Jun 20, 2021, 11:06:34 AM6/20/21
to Hidekazu IWAKI, Python Challenge
Hi Hidekazu, thanks for reporting this! The level has been broken since last night due to a server issue. It has been fixed and I verified it now works.

-Nadav

Hidekazu IWAKI

Jun 21, 2021, 10:12:06 AM6/21/21
to Python Challenge
Hi Nadav, thank you very much for your fixing!
Your quick response amazed me! To tell the truth, I didn't expect to fix it.
It makes me inspire motivation to answer the level 13.
I try to solve the level 13 question!

--
- Hidekazu

2021年6月21日月曜日 0:06:34 UTC+9 thes...@gmail.com:
Message has been deleted

Nadav Samet

Dec 12, 2021, 9:30:54 AM12/12/21
to Manu, Python Challenge
Hi Manu, I've just checked the level and it seems to work fine. Maybe you can share what you are trying.

On Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 4:38 AM Manu <man...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
the level seems to be broken again : i have an error "XML error 5: empty document"

-Nadav
Message has been deleted