[L2]: I think I have whiteplaceproblem or smth

kned...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2016, 11:16:11 AM3/2/16
to Python Challenge
I think I get what the problem is about. I am seeking for strings written in certain form, but when I apply my if sentences, I get some substring that satisfy the problem and others that do not. I get like 46 "middle" small letters and that's why I cant solve it. Any guidance, please?

kned...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2016, 11:17:37 AM3/2/16
to Python Challenge

Dne sreda, 02. marec 2016 17.16.11 UTC+1 je oseba kned...@gmail.com napisala:
I think I get what the problem is about. I am seeking for strings written in certain form, but when I apply my if sentences, I get some substring that satisfy the problem and others that do not. I get like 46 "middle" small letters and that's why I cant solve it. Any guidance, please?

I am searching for the from xAAAxAAAx.