[l29][l31] Accidental solution

Jordan MA

Apr 24, 2016, 1:03:36 PM4/24/16
to Python Challenge
Hey, I don't know if this forum is still active, but I wanted to bring this loophole I found to your attention:
(Spoilers are in white)
I wasn't able to properly solve 29 yet, but since the name of the photo is whoisit, I thought I was supposed
to try different things that looked like the photo in the url. The photo really reminded me of a grumpy old
librarian, especially because the title was silence!, so I tried various related words, and one of them was
grandpa- which bumped me straight to 31 (and it took me some time to realize it wasn't intentional, sort of
like levels 21-22 (I think, not sure I remember correctly). So, I don't know if there's a way to fix it, and change
the photo/level 31 keyword to something less similar, but I just wanted to let you know.

Message has been deleted