[L5]: What to do with the converted data?

Steve

May 28, 2016, 6:20:41 PM5/28/16
to Python Challenge
Ok, I'm pretty sure I've decoded the data successfully. But now I'm not sure what to do with the result--maybe I'm just seeing too many different possible patterns.

I already know it's not the number that relates all the rows together (though judging from the hints it's significant).
I'm trying to make sense of how to use the symbols. I've tried a variety of things including ASCII art. So far no luck.

Thanks for any help.

Steve

May 28, 2016, 6:40:04 PM5/28/16
to Python Challenge
Nevermind. Figured it out five minutes later. Did not figure out the connection between the symbols and the associated data.

roey eshkar

Jun 22, 2019, 9:24:28 AM6/22/19
to Python Challenge
hey did you also get a list full of wierd chars like # or " "?

Michael Russell

Jul 11, 2019, 5:01:37 PM7/11/19
to Python Challenge
Yeah... I'm not really sure what to do with all the converted data... '#', ' '... what is this?

Michael Russell

Jul 11, 2019, 5:09:31 PM7/11/19
to Python Challenge
Nvmd... artwork. got it