Hopp til første uleste melding

Armin Rigo

ulest,
19. mai 2015, 12:46:0319.05.2015
til pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

CFFI 1.0 is out! The main news is "out-of-line" module generation,
i.e. create in advance a precompiled module, using a separate build
script, and then import only the precompiled module in your main
program.

The main news from the previous beta version is that this is now also
supported for ABI-style usage: in this case, the module you generate
is a pure Python module, but one which can be imported instantly.

If this is unclear, head over to the revamped documentation at
http://cffi.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ , particularly this page:

http://cffi.readthedocs.org/en/latest/overview.html

A bientôt,

Armin.