Events in Oct?

Amanda Dsouza

Oct 15, 2013, 8:14:52 AM10/15/13
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Any events on Python foreseen this month in Brussels? I'm a newbie in Python, and would be interesting to learn more from people using it...

Hugo Herter

Oct 15, 2013, 8:42:47 AM10/15/13
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Python Apero in Brussels on the 23rd (mostly french speaking)
http://afpyro.afpy.org/dates/2013/2013_10_23.html

Learn Python with OpenTechSchool Brussels (early November)