Who wants to help during FOSDEM for Python stand ?

Ludovic Gasc

Jan 27, 2018, 4:39:30 AM1/27/18
to PythonBelgium, python-belgian-user-group
Hi,

The next week, we will have a Python stand at FOSDEM.
I'm working on the planning who will be present when on the stand.

For now, the list of volunteers:
cedric.krier
nicolas.evrard
Pierre de Buyl
Eric Gazoni
Ludovic Gasc
Hugo Herter
Jonathan Slenders
Stéphane Wirtel

More we are, easier to everybody to enjoy the conference :-)
If you are interested to help us, send me an e-mail.

Have a nice week-end.
--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)

Ludovic Gasc

Jan 27, 2018, 4:42:38 AM1/27/18
to PythonBelgium, python-belgian-user-group
I have forgotten Sébastien de Menten ;-)

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)

Ludovic Gasc

Jan 28, 2018, 5:37:39 AM1/28/18
to Nicolas Pettiaux, PythonBelgium, python-belgian-user-group, Belgium, Olivier Debeir
Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the information :-)

Regards.
--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)

Le 2018-01-27 10:39, Ludovic Gasc a écrit :

Hi,

The next week, we will have a Python stand at FOSDEM.
I'm working on the planning who will be present when on the stand.

For now, the list of volunteers:

cedric.krier
nicolas.evrard
Pierre de Buyl
Eric Gazoni
Ludovic Gasc
Hugo Herter
Jonathan Slenders
Stéphane Wirtel

I'll be on the stand too but i prefer not to commit as I'll also organize a meeting about educode, the international conference on education and programming (that will focus on free software becaus qcan only advertize in the education sector a software that 1. respect privacy, 2. whose code is fully understandable AND redistributable with modifications, WITHOUT any limit or contraints.) at Bozar, ESI and ISIB, and the royal academy on 27, 28, 29 August 2018. Volunteers needed and talks needed (to teach python to school teachers and their directors). I need this fosdem to meet as many people from the Free software world to have their support.

This meeting will take place in the LISA lab on the Solbosch campus, whos boss Olivier Debeir, I have added in cc. It will most probably be on Saturday. More news soon

I am very happy to meet all the (mostly) known characters mentioned here.

A little note : apparently, the French education academy of Lille has decided that python would be be computing language taught in secondary schools in this academy. Good news ;)

Have a nice week-end.

--
Nicolas Pettiaux, phd  - nic...@pettiaux.be

Links: