Senior Freelance developer: job opportunity

Jean-Sébastien Decubber

Sep 22, 2014, 9:40:05 AM9/22/14
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

NetAxis Solutions is a company based in Brussels and active in the telecommunication industry. We work for telecom operator or corporate customers.
The team is skilled with 10 dynamic and motivated engineers!

We are currently looking for a senior freelance developer  (preferably with Python experience but not mandatory).

Period:

6 months with possible extension.
Note that smaller period is also possible (minimum 3 months).

Availability:

ASAP

Experience:

At least 5 years development experience

Technical background:

- experience in Web GUI develoment
- experience in python web frameworks
- experinece in Javascript/Ajax
- knowledge of XML

Should you be interested in joining our team, don't hesiate to answer this post and we will take contact with you.

Regards,
Jean-Sébastien

Jerome Raez

Oct 1, 2014, 8:21:39 AM10/1/14
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jean-Sébastien,

 I'm a senior python freelance developer. I'm more focus on web, especially django with addition of industry standards like jquery/angularjs, twitter bootstrap, lesscss, both SQL and NoSQL (mongodb).
 I play with django since almost 3 years, and before I worked for almost a decade with a lot of PHP and ZendFramework (and many others).

 I'm quickly available,

 I look forward to hearing from you,

 Regards,
 Jérôme