Permanent Senior Python Developer position

vinos...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2013, 9:46:15 AM7/12/13
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com

Python developer WANTED for cool ICT international company

I’m URGENTLY looking for a PERMANENT Python developer for my client: a company located in the south of Brussels active in the ICT sector

Job Description:

We are looking for an experienced Python software Engineer to join our development team. If you enjoy working with other talented developers on creating a new way of communication this could be your next challenge. It's an exciting, long term project that will challenge you as a developer and will result in work that you can be proud of.

We're seeking someone who writes beautiful Python/Django code, keeps efficiency in mind, and loves learning new things.

Responsibilities:

Preparation and review of technical specifications

Application development/coding

Application unit testing and support

Application development documentation.

Qualifications:

required:

programming language: Python/Django

Database: SQL

nice to have:

Version Control System: GIT

Database: PostgreSQL

Protocols: SIP, XMPP

Django ORM

UNIX

Able to work in a team

Working in agile environment

Mastering English (very important). Optional: Dutch and/or French

The offer

You will receive:

·         A salary in line with your experience (starting at 2500€ up to 4000€ gross/month)

·         Hospitalisation insurance

·         Meal vouchers

·         A company car is negotiable (depending on your level of seniority)

·         A gross bonus / developer is given each time that a project is delivered on time and in the budget planed!!!

·         Cool colleagues and managers and the possibility to learn everyday new things!

Interested? Don’t lose a sec.! Send your CV v.ar...@computerfutures.be with your details to Vincent Artiges and I’ll contact you to have a chat about this brilliant opportunity.

See you soon!