NetAxis Solutions: Job Opportunity in Brussels

Jean-Sébastien Decubber

Feb 12, 2015, 10:30:00 AM2/12/15
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

NetAxis Solutions is a company based in Brussels and active in the telecommunication industry. We work for telecom operator or corporate customers.

We are active both in software development and in services activities. The team is skilled with 15 dynamic and motivated engineers!

We are looking for senior python developers to join our software development team.

Two positions are open:

·       An employee with a permanent contract

·       A freelance for 6 months with possible extensions

Skills:

At least 5 years of experience.

Customer oriented: direct contact and meeting with customers

Technical background:

·       Python expertise

·       Python web frameworks (CherryPy, Django, gunicorn, uwsgi, …)

·       Web GUI development (css, html5, javascript, ajax)

·       XML, JSON

The following competencies are also appreciated:

·       PostgreSQL and MongoDB

·       Web server frontend modules (such as nginx, haproxy)

·       Linux with an emphasis on RedHat 6 and 7

·       Packaging (RPM, python packages)

Should you be interested don't hesitate to answer this post!!

Best regards,
Jean-Sébastien Decubber