Introducing FOSDEMx 0 (Python) May, 3

Ludovic Gasc

Apr 13, 2018, 8:14:47 AM4/13/18
to PythonBelgium, python-belgian-user-group

Hi,

FOSDEMx is a small scale spin-off of FOSDEM, combining a workshop track geared towards students and anyone interested in the topic, with a main track for a broader audience.

FOSDEMx 0 will take place on Thursday the 3rd of May 2018 at ULB Campus de la Plaine from 16:00 onward. This first edition will introduce attendees to the Python ecosystem.

As this is a smaller event and seats for the workshops are limited, we ask attendees to register upfront. The main track sessions will be open to anyone. Attendance is free of charge for all sessions.

Head over to the FOSDEMx 0 website for more information.

Website: https://x.fosdem.org/0/
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2084016428537652/
--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)

Olivier Le Thanh Duong

Apr 20, 2018, 8:18:02 AM4/20/18
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Geat initiative !

Olivier Lê Thanh Duong <oli...@lethanh.be>

Ludovic Gasc

May 2, 2018, 5:28:39 AM5/2/18
to Python Belgian User Group - pyBug
Hi,

FOSDEMx is tomorrow, we hope to see you ;-)

Have a nice week.