MongoDB Coming to London, Munich, and Paris in November!

Danielle James

Oct 17, 2014, 6:00:31 PM10/17/14
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Py Users,

MongoDB is coming to Europe! Our crew is visiting London (6 nov) , Munich (12 nov) and Paris (sessions in French, 18 nov).

We would love to have you there and created the discount code 25meetup for you to use, it provides a 25% discount!

This full day event offers a great opportunity to learn more about MongoDB from developers working on the database.
New to MongoDB? We're kicking off the day with optional, introductory sessions for developers and DBA to jumpstart their knowledge of MongoDB as well as one-on-one time with MongoDB engineers. We also have pre-conference workshops available for those who'd like to dive deeper into their MongoDB use.

 Visit http://www.mongodb.com/mongodb-coming-you to register or to see our full line-ups.

 Best,
 Danielle