Urgent requirement for Senior Python Developer-NC

Keerthi Bai

Mar 8, 2016, 11:24:52 AM3/8/16
to Python Belgian User Group - pyBug
Hi,

Good Morning,

Hope you are doing good. This is Keerthi  Working as a IT Recruiter with Reach IT.
Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes . For further details please contact me at 408-372-0311.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
POSITION: Senior Python Developer
LOCATION: Morrisville, North Carolina
DURATION: 6+ Months
USC/GC/GC-EAD/TN

The Senior Python Developer will lead and serve as part of a team supporting established projects and creating products from the ground up.  The ideal candidate is leader, a team player and is passionate about learning and applying their technical skills and experience to solve real-world problems.
Responsibilities:
Contribute to the Architecture, Design and Development across the full stack of products.
Work with multiple teams to guide and influence the architecture and design of the various products
Investigating technologies that could benefit our development and success of our products

Please send me the resumes to kee...@reachitsolutions.us

Thanks&Regards,

keerthi

ReachIT LLC