Freelance developer wanted, option for permanent position

Michael Anckaert

Mar 29, 2016, 8:43:26 AM3/29/16
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone

For a large project of ours I'm looking for a freelance Python developer. There's a realistic chance of a permanent position growing out of this project. The freelance position would be all remote, when growing into a permanent position we're looking for someone who will work from our location 3 out of 5 days with the option of working remotely the rest of the week.

We're a young software company focussing on custom software development and complete, complex, software projects.

What we're looking for:
  • Python developer
  • Experience with Django, Flask is a plus
  • Experience developing web based applications, so HTML, CSS, Javascript
  • Linux experience
  • We don't care about your degree but value experience (even if it's just hobby projects) and eagerness to learn
What we're offering
  • Good hardware: Macbook or Laptop of choice
  • Good software: PyCharm license, Google Apps, everything you need, ...
  • Freedom to work remotely
  • Time for your own projects and initiatives
  • Decent pay
  • A challenging enviroment with room for fun
What we don't want
  • Any contact with a recruiter or an agency (you can say hi however :-)

Kind regards

Jeroen Dierckx

Mar 29, 2016, 8:50:12 AM3/29/16
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Michael,

What's the location? Izegem?

Thanks,
Best regards,
Jeroen

Michael Anckaert

Mar 29, 2016, 8:55:05 AM3/29/16
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jeroen, that's correct. We're currently located in Izegem.

Met vriendelijke groeten