pybug.be

Jonas Geiregat

May 30, 2013, 7:10:40 AM5/30/13
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've found some time to create a website for pybug.

It's located at: http://pybug.be/

I think it will benefit the visibility of the group.

The source can be found at: https://github.com/jonasgeiregat/pybug-site

I just removed the meet up specific API turned it into a django specific application.

There are still some things that need to be done:

  • Add past events
  • Maybe integrate the doodle into upcoming events
  • Add possibility to link to external photo service, or create an in system photo gallery
  • Other idea's are welcome

All comments are more then welcome!

Regards,

Jonas.

Jeroen Dierckx

May 30, 2013, 7:41:01 AM5/30/13
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Cool!
Props to Jonas

> --
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/python-belgian-user-group?hl=en.

Hugo Herter

May 30, 2013, 1:51:02 PM5/30/13
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com

Nice !

Maarten Huijsmans

May 31, 2013, 5:01:59 AM5/31/13
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Nice one.  i'll update the details of the upcoming summer event once i have more details.  But the 2th of august it is!

Ward De Ridder

May 31, 2013, 7:05:34 AM5/31/13
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com
Too bad it's at the same time as OHM2013 [1],
a very interesting camp where a lot of python users will be present.

Ward