Python developer Job opportunities at Walking The Dog

frits...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2014, 7:20:15 AM9/15/14
to python-belgi...@googlegroups.com

Pipeline TD

Walking the dog is an animation studio based in Brussels, Belgium with more than 10 years experience in creating feature films. Our network, render farm and pipeline are the technical backbone of all films we produce. As a pipeline TD you will be given the responsibility to support and extend the existing pipeline in order to tie in many softwares together and makes the artist’s life easier.
If you are passionate about film and creative software , we are looking for you!

Job description:

- The Pipeline TD works with the Pipeline Supervisor to help maintain an effective and efficient pipeline for our feature production. The ideal candidate must have great asset management skills and the technical abilities to help supervise the development and integration of creative tools into an overall production pipeline.

Duties & Responsibilities:

Assists the Pipeline Supervisor with all aspects of technical components

  • -  Troubleshoot solutions with Department Supervisors

  • -  Aids in the development of applications and creative pipeline tools and

    techniques to improve productivity

  • -  Responsible for asset management through Shotgun

  • -  Attends daily Production and department meetings as required

  • -  Keeps up on current technology trends and tools both hardware and

    software

management, for VFX or animation desired Experience in a Maya - Modo pipeline is preferred

Are you interested?
Please send an email to : j...@walkingthedog.be

lls & Requirements:

Degree in Computing Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent

experience required

  • -  Knowledge of Python and PyQT is required

    -  Experience with SQL, Shotgun, Qube is an asset

  • -  Must have a strong understanding of scheduling, project management,

    and working under strict deadlines

  • -  Ability to collaborate and offer solutions with great problem solving skills

page2image10344