Need help to organize the Python stand for FOSDEM 2018

Ludovic Gasc

Oct 31, 2017, 6:53:37 PM10/31/17
to PythonBelgium, python-belgian-user-group
Hi,

For the Python stand at FOSDEM 2018, I need to provide a list of persons to  FOSDEM organizers, with their mobile phone number and the time range when they will be on the stand.

I already have a small list of helpers, but not yet complete: Ideally, I would propose time slots by slice of two hours, with two persons for each time slot.

For whom interested in to help, could you send me privately an e-mail with your mobile number and your prefered moment during the two days to be on the stand ?

I will enable a specific mailing-list for the stand volunteers.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Have a nice week.
--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)