Learn how to build modern apps @ MongoDB Days France

Samantha Auerbach

Aug 31, 2015, 8:58:33 PM8/31/15
to Python Belgian User Group - pyBug

Excited to announce our upcoming MongoDB Days tour, coming up in France (6 Oct.), Germany (20 Oct.), the UK (5 Nov.), and Silicon Valley (2 Dec.). MongoDB Days provide MongoDB users with in-depth technical knowledge required to build and run modern apps.

Hear how organizations are taking advantage of MongoDB for a variety of groundbreaking use cases.

Discover how to take advantage of the latest features in MongoDB 3.0, as well as what’s coming in the upcoming release.

Meet the engineers developing the product and have the opportunity to ask the experts best practices on developing and operating MongoDB.

New to MongoDB, or need a refresher? No problem. We offer jumpstart sessions to help you get up-to-speed on key MongoDB concepts.

Would love to see members of the Python community there! Space is limited so reserve your spot today. Code MDBDays gives 25% off!

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

https://www.mongodb.com/events/mongodb-days