ImportError: pycurl.so is 64-bit instead of 32-bit

shrey....@invicto.in

Mar 15, 2018, 10:04:51 AM3/15/18
to Python For Android
Hi,

Currently this is a major roadblock for me, I need to have pycurl in my application and I can see there is no recipe for pycurl so I tried to write one

This what I wrote as my __init__.py:

from pythonforandroid.toolchain import PythonRecipe
class PycurlRecipe(PythonRecipe):
    version = "7.43.0"
    depends = [('python2', 'python3crystax'), "setuptools"]
    site_packages_name = 'pycurl'
    call_hostpython_via_targetpython = False

    def get_recipe_env(self, arch):
        env = super(PycurlRecipe, self).get_recipe_env(arch)
        env['PYTHON_ROOT'] = self.ctx.get_python_install_dir()
        env['LDFLAGS'] += " -m32"
        env['CFLAGS'] += " -32"
        return env

recipe = PycurlRecipe()

not sure whether this is the right of doing it or not, after this I built the project using buildozer.

But again I am getting the same error, ImportError: pycurl.so is 64-bit instead of 32-bit

please let me know, what is the workaround for this?

Thanks