application data files (in private.mp3)

Ian Collins

Sep 21, 2015, 3:27:38 PM9/21/15
to Python For Android
Hi,
I have a Kivy application that I am packaging with buildozer for Android. The apk creates and installs ok.

However, there are some data and image files that are required by the application which are not being extracted
when I run the apk (or at least if they are, I can't find them).

When diagnosing it, I extracted the entire apk on my Linux machine and there is an assets/private.mp3 which I extracted using tar.
The missing files are in the private.mp3   - I just don't know how to get to them in my application on Android.

Could anyone point me in the right direction please.

Thanks,
Ian

Alexander Taylor

Oct 3, 2015, 12:01:23 PM10/3/15
to Python For Android
I don't know what would cause this. What kind of files are they?