Ask buildozer and Kivy Garden questions here?

Bill Janssen

Mar 28, 2014, 10:38:52 PM3/28/14
to python-...@googlegroups.com
Is this the list to ask buildozer questions on?

I'm wondering about the modules in the Kivy Garden.  If I try to package an app that uses Garden modules, particularly C-based Garden modules like garden.graph, will buildozer know how to handle them automatically?  Or do I need to write a recipe for each Garden module?

Bill

qua non

Apr 8, 2014, 3:07:23 PM4/8/14
to python-...@googlegroups.com

Bill Janssen

Apr 8, 2014, 6:27:18 PM4/8/14
to python-...@googlegroups.com

Yes, my mistake.  Garden.ticks is the one that fails, because it has a Cython piece.

Bill

Bill Janssen

Apr 17, 2014, 2:43:44 PM4/17/14
to python-...@googlegroups.com