Custom Recipes For Pandas, Matplotlib and Statsmodels

Sean Mcmahon

Feb 23, 2018, 8:26:05 PM2/23/18
to Python For Android

Hi,

I'm trying to create a Kivy app using numpy, pandas and matplotlib to be able to view and analyse a data set. I see that python-for-android doesn't have recipes for pandas, matplotlib or statsmodels so I will have to create these myself. I've read the article on how to create your own recipe but I don't know much about how to know if a module requires patches and what these patches should do, and what I may need to do in each of the three build methods.

Has anyone written their own custom recipes for any of these that they could share? Is there a kind of trial and error way to create one by viewing error and writing patches? Or would someone be able to help with what I would need to place in the recipe.

I'm running Buildozer on ubuntu 16.04 and have switched python-for-android to the fix-numpy branch.

Thanks in advance for any help.