Help creating a new reciepe

oliver marks

Mar 22, 2015, 7:19:45 AM3/22/15
to python-...@googlegroups.com
I am currently trying to get freetype library compiled the recipe itself seems to work how ever no .so file is created.

the recipe is here
https://github.com/olymk2/python-for-android/pull/3

the files it creates if i use --host=arm-eabi are here

./build/freetype/freetype-2.5.5/objs/libfreetype.la
./build/freetype/freetype-2.5.5/objs/.libs/libfreetype.a
./build/freetype/freetype-2.5.5/objs/.libs/libfreetype.la
./build/freetype/freetype-2.5.5/objs/.libs/libfreetype.lai

if i dont set a host i get these files

./objs/libfreetype.la
./objs/.libs/libfreetype.so
./objs/.libs/libfreetype.a
./objs/.libs/libfreetype.so.6
./objs/.libs/libfreetype.la
./objs/.libs/libfreetype.lai
./objs/.libs/libfreetype.so.6.11.4

I feel this may just be lack of knowledge on my part as the whole process runs with out error so i dont understand why it would be missing files.

the results from ./configure --host=arm-eabi

are in this pastebin http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/10650897/

anyone able to help or give me some pointers ?