Recipe for Tensorflow

Rich Williams

May 29, 2017, 12:02:33 PM5/29/17
to Python For Android
I have a Kivy app I created many months ago to classify images using Tensorflow. It's basic and I would like to expand it and use it on my android phone. There is no p4a recipe available at this time, which precludes me from doing this. My question is is there anyone else out there working on this? If not, would you be interested in doing this? I would consider paying someone to create a usable Tensorflow recipe for me. My research budget is very limited, but I would consider any offer to complete my project.

Thank you for your consideration.

-- Rich Williams

Alexander Taylor

May 31, 2017, 6:04:15 PM5/31/17
to Python For Android
I haven't looked into it personally, but my impression following discussions with others is that making such a recipe is probably a bit tricky. It would be necessary to work out how/when tensorflow sets up its python bindings, and enable this in an Android build, which apparently isn't already done. This might not be that hard, but it makes it tricky to know where to start, or what really needs doing.

Rich Williams

May 31, 2017, 6:52:58 PM5/31/17
to python-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I'm working on it -- slowly.

Rich Williams

Jun 3, 2017, 4:24:18 PM6/3/17
to python-...@googlegroups.com
I'm still stuck on this problem. Is there anyone out there who would like to help me resolve this.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,

Sincerely.

-- Rich Williams