While ı was creating APK build.py didn't work

Kaan Kandemir

Dec 9, 2013, 3:08:30 PM12/9/13
to python-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. I am new user in the python for android. I did everything but when I wanted to create apk this script doesnt work. I am usin UBUNUTU 13.04 and I did everytihng according to these links Can you help me ?

when I gave this command my conclusion is that --->

Result :

kaan@kaan-Satellite-L655:~/python-for-android-master/dist/default$ ./build.py --dir ~/home/kaan/kivy-master/examples/demo/touchtracer     --package org.demo.touchtracer     --name "Kivy Touchtracer" --version 1.1.0 debug installd
bash: ./build.py: No such file or directory

Ben Rousch

Dec 10, 2013, 11:47:03 AM12/10/13
to python-...@googlegroups.com
Please post the entire output of the command, not just the last message.

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Python For Android.

 Ben Rousch
   bro...@gmail.com
   http://clusterbleep.net/
Message has been deleted

Kaan Kandemir

Dec 10, 2013, 11:55:28 AM12/10/13
to python-...@googlegroups.com
I found inside src folder the build.py And I gave this command again you can see everything

kaan@kaan-Satellite-L655:~/python-for-android/src$ ./build.py --dir ~/Masaüstü/KivyApp     --package org.demo.touchtracer     --name "Kivy Touchtracer" --version 1.1.0 debug installd
Updated project.properties
Updated local.properties
----------
build.xml: Failed to find version-tag string. File must be updated.
In order to not erase potential customizations, the file will not be automatically regenerated.
If no changes have been made to the file, delete it manually and run the command again.
If you have made customizations to the build process, the file must be manually updated.
It is recommended to:
* Copy current file to a safe location.
* Delete original file.
* Run command again to generate a new file.
* Port customizations to the new file, by looking at the new rules file
  located at <SDK>/tools/ant/build.xml
* Update file to contain
      version-tag: custom
  to prevent file from being rewritten automatically by the SDK tools.
----------
Updated file ./proguard-project.txt
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./build.py", line 412, in <module>
    make_package(args)
  File "./build.py", line 304, in make_package
    make_pythonzip()
  File "./build.py", line 132, in make_pythonzip
    python_files = [x for x in listfiles(d) if select(x)]
  File "./build.py", line 96, in listfiles
    for item in os.listdir(d):

İf I give this command --> cd /python-for-android/dist/default  location
result is that

kaan@kaan-Satellite-L655:~/python-for-android/dist/default$ ./build.py --dir ~/Masaüstü/KivyApp     --package org.demo.touchtracer     --name "Kivy Touchtracer" --version 1.1.0 debug installd

bash: ./build.py: No such file or directory
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/kaan/python-for-android/src/private/lib/python2.7'

Kaan Kandemir

Dec 10, 2013, 11:56:10 AM12/10/13
to python-...@googlegroups.com

Ben Rousch

Dec 10, 2013, 1:41:27 PM12/10/13
to python-...@googlegroups.com
If you're using buildozer you don't need to run the python-for-android commands. Buildozer will run them for you. You have to install buildozer, initiale the buildozer.spec file, and edit the file to suit your project.

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Python For Android.

Kaan Kandemir

Dec 10, 2013, 5:59:48 PM12/10/13
to python-...@googlegroups.com
How can I use buildozer. Actually I installed these file when I gave this command "buildozer android debug deploy" didnt happen and didnt connected.

Gregor Brajar

Feb 20, 2014, 4:37:50 AM2/20/14
to python-...@googlegroups.com, kaankan...@gmail.com
Hi. Please help me. I can start demo example - package application Touchtracer.

Write in terminal:
./build.py --dir /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Kivy-1.8.0/examples/demo/touchtracer \ --package org.demo.touchtracer \ --name "Kivy TouchTracer" --verison 1.8.0 debug installd

then click enter, after write build.py: error: argument --package is required      What's the problem?

Thank you,
Gregor

Ben Rousch

Feb 20, 2014, 6:49:41 AM2/20/14
to python-...@googlegroups.com
--version is misspelled in your command. Maybe it's using the wrong error. Also, the version is the version of your app, not the version of Kivy you're using.

Gregor Brajar

Feb 20, 2014, 9:46:45 AM2/20/14
to python-...@googlegroups.com, kaankan...@gmail.com
Thanks. New problem in the attachment.
Thanks for the replay.

On Monday, December 9, 2013 9:08:30 PM UTC+1, Kaan Kandemir wrote:
Izbor_003.png