buildozer

panisset...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2017, 4:04:35 PM9/23/17
to Python For Android
I created a simple application in pythpn / kivy and am trying to generate an apk.
I do in Virtualbox, and after the command: buildozer -v android_new debug Displays the error below, what can it be?

# Command failed: python -m pythonforandroid.toolchain --color=always --storage-dir=/media/sf_segundo/.buildozer/android/platform/build create --dist_name=myapp --bootstrap=sdl2 --requirements=kivy --arch armeabi-v7a --copy-libs
#
# Buildozer failed to execute the last command
# The error might be hidden in the log above this error
# Please read the full log, and search for it before
# raising an issue with buildozer itself.
# In case of a bug report, please add a full log with log_level = 2

Alexander Taylor

Sep 25, 2017, 7:18:17 PM9/25/17
to Python For Android
As the text you posted says, please add a full log with log_level=2.