Probability for all the classes, not just the most probable

Alessandro Ferrari

Dec 3, 2015, 6:27:29 AM12/3/15
to pystruct
Hi,
    if in EdgeGraphCRF, I would like to know the probability associated to each class for each node, and not just the most probable class, as it happens in the predict method, is there any way to do so? I would like to have the top 3 score.
Thank you to your community for the awesome work.

Andy

Dec 5, 2015, 5:49:50 PM12/5/15
to pyst...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allesandro.
Unfortunately that is not really possible with the approach I'm taking.
There are some papers on "top k inference", maybe look at the stuff by Christoph Lampert.
PyStruct could be extended to do that but it is highly non-trivial.

Best,
Andy