Dead link for data_train_dict.pickle

Johanna Hansen

Oct 30, 2015, 11:19:48 AM10/30/15
to pystruct
The link to the dataset, data_train_dict.pickle, needed to run the image_segmentation example seems to be dead. Do you know if this file is available elsewhere?

Andreas Mueller

Oct 30, 2015, 2:53:10 PM10/30/15
to pyst...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
It's not dead for me.
It points to a website containing links for downloading the training and test data, not to the files themselves.

Best,
Andy

On 10/30/2015 11:19 AM, Johanna Hansen wrote:
The link to the dataset, data_train_dict.pickle, needed to run the image_segmentation example seems to be dead. Do you know if this file is available elsewhere?

Kyle Kastner

Oct 30, 2015, 5:25:07 PM10/30/15
to pyst...@googlegroups.com
Weird - the download hyperlinks seemed busted this morning at U de M
but they seem OK now.

Thanks

Andreas Mueller

Oct 30, 2015, 5:28:39 PM10/30/15
to pyst...@googlegroups.com
It's hosted physically in my former lab in Bonn.
I'm not entirely surprised by the server hickuping.

Johanna Hansen

Oct 30, 2015, 5:42:54 PM10/30/15
to pystruct
Thanks for checking it out!