Python statsmodels.tsa.x13.x13_arima_analysis question

Павел Захаров

Mar 28, 2017, 11:54:31 AM3/28/17
to pystatsmodels
Hello. Please help me.
I can't find an example of the use of statsmodels.tsa.x13.x13_arima_analysis anywhere.
Please point here the references to the use of statsmodels.tsa.x13.x13_arima_analysis.

josef...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2017, 12:15:37 PM3/28/17
to pystatsmodels
I don't think there is much available, besides the docstring and the x13 documentation itself

Here is an issue with an example, where we tried to figure out what some of the options mean

Unfortunately, I also managed only by trial and error and by reading up what some of the x13 features might be. I never really used x13.

Josef

josef...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2017, 12:18:16 PM3/28/17
to pystatsmodels
Also, general tip. Sometimes in cases like this reading the documentation of other packages is helpful when statsmodels has the same or similar features, but maybe different defaults.

I never looked at x13 in other packages either, so I'm no help here.

Josef

Josef