release 0.9 and test problems

瀏覽次數:21 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

josef...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年4月27日 晚上9:10:312018/4/27
收件者:pystatsmodels
The release is ready to be tagged.

But for the last few hours I have been fighting with updating my developement environment from my current py 3.4 + MingW so I can test the release candidate.
However, so far I was unsuccessful between compiler incompatibilities across MS compiler versions and segfault in the test run.

Here is the sdist of current master, if someone can try it out.
It includes the cython generated C-files and it's what we add on pypi.
The github source archives require cython for building.

statsmodels-0.9.0rc1.tar.gz
12.0 MB (12,654,713 bytes)  on Google Drive
build with python 3.6.5 latest WinPython

appveyor is building binaries for Windows

Josef

josef...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年4月27日 晚上9:19:472018/4/27
收件者:pystatsmodels
To add:

I would like this to be a short rc with the final release within two weeks.
I merged many bug-fixes in the recent months and expect that we only need to make changes to the rc1 if some unexpected problems show up.

Josef

Yaroslav Halchenko

未讀,
2018年4月28日 凌晨12:04:112018/4/28
收件者:pystatsmodels

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018, josef...@gmail.com wrote:
> To add:

> I would like this to be a short rc with the final release within two weeks.
> I merged many bug-fixes in the recent months and expect that we only need
> to make changes to the rc1 if some unexpected problems show up.

> Josef

woohoo -- thanks for pushing it forward Josef!

hopefully tomorrow I will also run a set of my builds on debian
platforms to see if nothing pops out

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience http://centerforopenneuroscience.org

josef...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年4月28日 凌晨12:25:002018/4/28
收件者:pystatsmodels
On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 12:04 AM, Yaroslav Halchenko <yarik...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018, josef...@gmail.com wrote:
> To add:

> I would like this to be a short rc with the final release within two weeks.
> I merged many bug-fixes in the recent months and expect that we only need
> to make changes to the rc1 if some unexpected problems show up.

> Josef

woohoo -- thanks for pushing it forward Josef!

hopefully tomorrow I will also run a set of my builds on debian
platforms to see if nothing pops out

Thanks,

so far it doesn't look good
my sdist has .pxd files that shouldn't be included
appveyor 3.4 binary is missing some pxd files and it looks like binaries are scipy version dependent

(It's easier to fix bugs in VAR/VECM than to figure out how distribution of packages is supposed to work)

Josef

Tom Augspurger

未讀,
2018年4月28日 清晨6:49:482018/4/28
收件者:pystat...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 11:24 PM, <josef...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 12:04 AM, Yaroslav Halchenko <yarik...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018, josef...@gmail.com wrote:
> To add:

> I would like this to be a short rc with the final release within two weeks.
> I merged many bug-fixes in the recent months and expect that we only need
> to make changes to the rc1 if some unexpected problems show up.

> Josef

woohoo -- thanks for pushing it forward Josef!

hopefully tomorrow I will also run a set of my builds on debian
platforms to see if nothing pops out

Thanks,

so far it doesn't look good
my sdist has .pxd files that shouldn't be included
appveyor 3.4 binary is missing some pxd files and it looks like binaries are scipy version dependent

(It's easier to fix bugs in VAR/VECM than to figure out how distribution of packages is supposed to work)

Josef

I'll hopefully have time to check next week, after the pandas release candidate is out.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息