user statistic: linear trend to 1% (Debian)

6 vues

josef...@gmail.com

non lue,
15 juin 2015, 10:06:4715/06/2015
à pystatsmodels
https://https://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=statsmodelsqa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=statsmodels

statsmodels hit the 1% mark of installed by Debian users that report to popcon.
We are trailing a bit behind pandas, and scipy has 4.5 times more.

It's the only statistic about users that I know of.

I have no idea which population the Debian popcon sample of users represents. But I guess the trend should be representative of a wider user base.

(This is just a descriptive statistic and not a causal statement about the popularity of statsmodels. Maybe we are just cointegrated with pandas which is "causing" the installs of statsmodels. We don't have a randomized or natural experiment. :)

Josef
Someone was reading too much treatment effects literature.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message